Sweetness
THE SWEETNESS
Welcome. It's pink and black. So ? Haha. This are the your path; Dashboard | +Follow
my lOve,my kIss,my hEart



yaayyayyyy !!
oppa !! nk tao x ??
dlm bpe ary nie .. sye asyik carik pic oppa jea ..
especially for my love .. youngmin and kwangmin oppa ..
twins nie cute cgat2 .. first time ,, sye tgok mv die..
t'paut sye .. dLm pendrive sye nie
mybe daa penuh ..
hehehe,, p sye x kesah ..
low penoh gambar oppa ,, sye xesah pun ..

huh ,, mlm nie gak .. aq pAt dgor lGu siwOn oppa
and grOup SUPERJUNIOR ..
dorg wt cOmeback ..
semua lagu2 nyer best2 gler ..

mv superjunior .. 
MY LOVE,MY KISS,MY HEART
.............
HWAITING !!

Posted at 10:36 | 0 comments

|
say hai
Facebook | Twitter
Hi ! my name is azura . just a simple girl . sweet 7teen y/o . so i will take spm for this year . pliss pray for me . thankss ^.^ .

Scream here
Put your shoutbox codes here ; width 200

Navigation

About Links Entries



- END -