Sweetness
THE SWEETNESS
Welcome. It's pink and black. So ? Haha. This are the your path; Dashboard | +Follow
kevinwoo my sweetheart
annyeonghaseyo !!
new banner right ?? hehehe ,,
this banner my chingu wt kn ..
gomawo ,, ananda@cik nani ..
cute kn my sweetheart nie ..
my sweet kevin nie from group U-KISS ..
fisrt time tgok group nie arn ..
aq suda fall in luv with him ..
sarangheo ,, kevin !!
i wish ,, one day i can meet u 
face to face ..
and always dream all about you .. :)
SARANGHEO ,, KEVIN ..
KEVINwoo n cIK yURa ..
huhuhu :)

cute right ??
to me he very2 cute ..
dont take him from me ..
hehehe ,, kiding2 ..

orait ,, cinie dlue rr .. xde 
idea ag nk cter ..
okeyh ,, annyeong !!

Posted at 05:23 | 0 comments

|
say hai
Facebook | Twitter
Hi ! my name is azura . just a simple girl . sweet 7teen y/o . so i will take spm for this year . pliss pray for me . thankss ^.^ .

Scream here
Put your shoutbox codes here ; width 200

Navigation

About Links Entries



- END -