Sweetness
THE SWEETNESS
Welcome. It's pink and black. So ? Haha. This are the your path; Dashboard | +Follow
dont touch my girl(bOyfrIend)

aigooo !! a-cha !!
tinggal bpe jam , minutes and saat jea ..
BOYFRIEND kuar lgu baru ..
kyaa !! xsbar nyer nk dgor n tgok mv
BOYFRIEND nie !!
tomorrow ,, 6/10/2011 ..
sweet memory to me and BOYFRIEND ..
hwaiting !!
the second albums for BOYFRIEND !!


boyfriend !!
HWAITING !!

DONGHYUN

HYUNSEONG

JEONGMIN

KWANGMIN 

MINWOO

YOUNGMIN

kyaa !! saranghae boyfriend !!
dont touch my boy !!
youngmin ,,kwangmin,,minwoo,,
jeongmin,,hyunseong,,donghyun ..
DAEBAK !!
annyeong !!

boyfriend-don't touch my girl



Posted at 06:27 | 0 comments

|
say hai
Facebook | Twitter
Hi ! my name is azura . just a simple girl . sweet 7teen y/o . so i will take spm for this year . pliss pray for me . thankss ^.^ .

Scream here
Put your shoutbox codes here ; width 200

Navigation

About Links Entries



- END -