Sweetness
THE SWEETNESS
Welcome. It's pink and black. So ? Haha. This are the your path; Dashboard | +Follow
happy birthday KEVIN and CIK NANI(my beloved chingu)







kyaa !! my hubby kevin <3 !!
saengil chukahamnida kevin !!
happy birthday me when you come right ..
 think today was just me and you .. 
hahaha,, squeezes my hand..
 i want hug u kevin <3 ..
i want kiss u kevin <3 ..
ottokea !!
hahaha ,, 
(tahap gaban giler daa nie)







hey ,, kawan ku ..
saengil chukahamnida ,, darling !!
BEST kan birthday same nan KEVIN ..
hope kamu b'jaya d dunia n d akhirat ..
somge b'jaya dlm akademik gak ..
SPM nty wt yg t'baek yee ..
thanks becuase be my friend ..
saranghae chingu !!
gembira selalu yarh ..
WE ALL FRIENDS ALWAYS SUPPORT CIK NANI <3

hubby KEVIN and CIK NANI
azza !! azza !! HWAITING !!
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3






Posted at 08:49 | 0 comments

|
say hai
Facebook | Twitter
Hi ! my name is azura . just a simple girl . sweet 7teen y/o . so i will take spm for this year . pliss pray for me . thankss ^.^ .

Scream here
Put your shoutbox codes here ; width 200

Navigation

About Links Entries



- END -