Sweetness
THE SWEETNESS
Welcome. It's pink and black. So ? Haha. This are the your path; Dashboard | +Follow
okie2 ..
now i want post about 
MAMA 2011 
which ended yesterday ..
DEABAK juga .. :)
lets see :D
this my BEST group ..
suju i'm your ELF forever <3 !!
superjunior DAEBAK !

wahh ,, THE BOYS remix
by performances SNSD ..

the HOT group ..
performances BEAST ..
miss A ..
hehehe ,, suzy i like she :D

for all group win yesterday  ..
chukae ..
I hope I'm passionate artist
who wont the vote ..
but there are also artist that I vote
he won .. I'm HAPPY
 that time know my artist won ..
CHUKAE !! <3 <3

Posted at 01:25 | 0 comments

|
say hai
Facebook | Twitter
Hi ! my name is azura . just a simple girl . sweet 7teen y/o . so i will take spm for this year . pliss pray for me . thankss ^.^ .

Scream here
Put your shoutbox codes here ; width 200

Navigation

About Links Entries



- END -